Ad

Tuesday 1 September 2015

See First Picture Of Anna Banner's Daughter For Flavour

Last month, Omgdailyupdate.blogspot.com reported that the popular singer Flavour N’abania became a father for the second time in one year.
Anna Banner’s daughter
The former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN 2013), 20-year-old Anna Banner, had a baby girl by the high-life singer in August.
Flavour also shares a daughter with former Delta soap model Sandra Okagbue. The baby was born in September 2014.
Flavour and Anna Banner
Anna shared her daughter’s picture on Instagram with the caption: “For God Almighty has blessed me with not just a beautiful child, but with an everlasting happiness!! I call her my one true love! She’s my everything. I thank you Father for blessing us with this beautiful sunshine! My tiny lil angel is one month today…😍😍😍 #proudmother #Godisawesome #thankful”
Banner also remembered to tag Flavour in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment