Ad

Wednesday 22 July 2015

How 23-Year Old Woman Kidnapped 5-Year Old Boy

The Rivers state Police command has arrested a 23-year old woman who confessed how she stole a five-year old boy from his parents.
Chisa Ejionwu and Michael
Chisa Ejionwu and Michael
The suspect Chisa Ejionwu, said she decided to steal the boy when the doctors told her that her chances of having a baby were slim.
Ejionwu, on Tuesday disclosed that she stole the boy, Michael at Ogbogoro in Obio/Akpo Local Government area of the state.
According to Punch, the suspect stole the boy on April 17, 2015, and took him to Ogbakiri in the Emeoha Local Government Area where she registered him in one of the schools.
Ejionwu was busted when she engaged in a quarrel with her neighbor and was immediately dragged to the traditional ruler’s palace in, Emeoha.
On getting to the palace Michael’s grandfather, Mr. Michael Ibiamana was contacted and disclosed that they have been looking for their boy since April 17, 2015.
He said, “I was surprised when one of my neighbors called me to say my grandson has been found and that I should come to the palace of the traditional ruler. When I got there, the lady that stole my grandson insisted that the boy was his son. I went out and brought in a team of policemen, who arrested everybody. It was when we were all brought to state police command headquarters that the lady that stole my grandson confessed”.
Ejionwu, who was in tears, explained that, “I subsequently decide to steal the boy and registered him in a school. It was when I was taking him to school that a lady that recognized the boy confronted me. I was not planning to sell the child. I only wanted to have him for myself”.
Michael’s pregnant mother Evelyn, expressed gratitude to the police, adding that she had fainted when she learnt that her son was missing.
However, the Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ahmad Mohammad, said Ejionwu would be prosecuted at the end of ongoing investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment