Ad

Friday 14 August 2015

Check Out Desmond Elliot's Advice To Nigerian Students

Popular Nollywood actor come politician, Desmond Elliot while addressing some Nigerian students, talked about politics and why youths need to take up vocations.
Desmond Elliot and Family
According to New Telegraph, during the interactive section, Desmond disclosed how it took him seven years of hard work before he was elected an honorable member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.
He said: “I met the leaders of the party and they taught me how to go about it; what and what to do. I made sure I obliged and stuck to the rules and today the rest, they say, is history.”
He said for Nigerians youths to be successful, it is necessary to acquire skills.
“It is very important because the truth, I will tell you all today, is that there is no job anywhere, not even in government. In less than six weeks in my office as an honorable member of the house, I can tell you, I have received over 100 CVs as if I am the one creating jobs. Please, let us be employers of labour. Let’s learn a trade or something.”
Desmond urged the students to take the bull by the horn and make use of every opportunity they get in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment