Ad

Monday 10 August 2015

Cossy Orjiakor Denies Account Soliciting Money For Sex

Sex symbol Cossy Orjiakor has been associated with a Facebook account soliciting men for sex in exchange for money.
 
A Facebook account soliciting money and sex from men was opened in the actress’ name. The account administrators also post pictures of seductive women to lure interested men.
The actress reacted to the Facebook account while speaking with Saturday Beats recently.
She said: “I am not on Facebook, in fact, my cousin was recently duped by one of them who said that she should bring N20,000 to him in Abuja. Even the movie that I just released, I learnt that the fraudsters told people via the Facebook account to give them money if they want to be featured in the movie. I believe that it is a man that is operating that account and unfortunately, he has a lot of followers. These people actually think it is me but the truth is that I am not on Facebook.”
She said the fraudsters have so mastered the act that they confused her fans when she tweeted something about the incident with a counter Facebook post.
She said: I used my Twitter account to announce to people that I am not on Facebook and I have also reported the person to Facebook but I wonder why they have not acted on my complaints. The day I tweeted that I was not on Facebook, the fraudster wrote on the fake Facebook page that I am not on twitter to confuse my fans.”
About a month ago, Cossy revealed when she will stop exposing her body and signature breasts to the public. She also gave the conditions for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment