Ad

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Popular Comedian Speaks On How A Gay Fan Asked Him Out

Nigerian comedian, Benedict Chinedu Daniel also known known as MC Acapella, is rated as one of the comedians with good prospects in the industry.
Comedian Mc Acapella
Mc Acapella’s style of comedy has helped him carve a niche for himself in the comedy business, as he does not crack vulgar jokes.
In a chat with New Telegraph, the comedian disclosed how he was once asked out by a gay fan after an event in Lagos.
Acapella said “recently, I was approached by a gay in a popular club on the Island. After a long five-hour event held by top elites in different organizations, he approached me and went straight to the point. He said he liked me and the way I cracked him up. I appreciated him for his support and kind words. The next thing he said was that he would like to see more of me and get more jokes”.
The proud initiative of ‘Comedy Goes To Church’ event hit the spot light when he won the third edition of AY Open Mic challenge, organized by award winning stand-up comedian cum Nollywood producer, Ayo Makun (AY).

No comments:

Post a Comment