Ad

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Too Many Songs: Olamide Responds To Critics

YBNL boss, Olamide, is one of the biggest acts in Nigeria at the moment with several big hits to his name.
Known for making up dance steps and use of street slang in his raps, Olamide has been criticized for releasing too many songs.
The artist churns out at least one song every two to three months, according to critics, without allowing his fans to savour the ones already making waves on the radio.
In a recent interview with NgTrends, the Baddo star replied to his critics, saying his only means of survival is music and that is what makes him happy.
He said: “The only thing I believe in is hard work and a lot of smart work. I am the kind of artist that cannot do without music. Music is my only hustle; I don’t have any other job I do. For those who don’t like the way I release singles back to back, I say am sorry. It’s what I believe in that I will do and it’s been working for me. At the end of the day, I do it for my fans; they are the ones who buy my albums.”

No comments:

Post a Comment