Ad

Saturday 9 January 2016

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Falls Sick, Calls for Prayers (Photos)

Toyin Aimakhu looking pale and sick
Divorced Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu is currently ill and has been confined to the hospital bed in the last 72 hours.

Delectable actress, Toyin Aimakhu has reached out to her loving fans after 3 bedridden days from an undisclosed illness.
The 31 year old via Instagram, Friday wrote to her fans on how she keeps a happy face all the time because she wants her fans at the same frequency.

She wrote:

"Good morning,
One way or another, I resisted posting this picture but I had to just do this to drive home my message and ensure you learn a tangible life lesson. I have been on the sick bed for 3 days now… regardless I still do what i can do to make you happy cus you my fans are special to me. I love to make you people happy… Sometimes, i’m sad but i act happy cus i know a lot of you look up to me. I just have to make myself happy to make you guys happy. A thankful and appreciative heart lives more and gets more.

"You dont know what they are passing through to make you happy. Learn to appreciate things and people. That said, I would be calling between 200 to 500 of my fans today. Please drop your phone numbers here (her instagram page) and I would call you… because i care.."

No comments:

Post a Comment