Ad

Saturday 26 March 2016

Public Disgrace! See What a Judge Ordered a Thief to Do After He Was Caught (Photos)

Greg Davenport 
A judge ordered a man to wear an enormous sandwich board reading ‘I AM A THIEF I STOLE FROM WALMART’, Metro reports.
It was gathered that Greg Davenport, of Liberty Township, Ohio, pleaded no contest to a theft charge after attempting to steal a 52-inch television from a Wal-Mart in December.
The judge gave him a choice: spend 30 days in prison or wear a large sign outside the supermarket for eight hours a day over ten days of his choosing.
‘Maybe you can get to their inner side,’ said police chief Richard Tisone.
‘Maybe they’re a little embarrassed by the fact they have to hold a sign up, so it might affect some of these individuals, so I’m all for it.’
Davenport, 44, said wearing a sign is better than sitting a jail cell, and he isn’t embarrassed anyway.
‘I stole, I got punished. That’s it,’ he told FOX News.

No comments:

Post a Comment