Ad

Monday 28 March 2016

Suarez Admits Psychologist's Assistance


Barcelona striker Luis Suarez has admitted how much help he received from a psychologist.

Suarez sought help after his World Cup biting incident in 2014.

"These days, I am aware that I have to think more, be more intelligent, not keep things to myself.

"Going to the psychologist has helped me a lot, not just in football, but in my life in general," he said before recognising that he enjoys football more now that he puts less pressure on himself.

"I never imagined I would be Barça's No.9. You always dream of playing with the best, and now I'm doing it. To be honest, I didn't think I had the quality to play here, I was better in more space... to have been able to fit in with the team makes me really happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment