Ad

Monday 11 April 2016

Woman in Crisis After Confessing How She Secretly Slept With Husband's Friends to Land Him a Job (Photos)



Charlene Dzokese, the man's wife
A married woman has made a shocking confession how she allegedly slept with her husband's friends to secure him a job.
Charlene Dzokese, 24, made the sensational claims that she cheated with her husband’s best friend Beloved Chiweshe and the boss Phillan Zamchiya which has left her husband in crisis.
According to reports by H-Metro, Dzokese confirmed she dated the two men after being promised to get her husband - Mehluli Dube - a job since he had not been gainfully employed since 2004. Zamchiya is a director at Crisis in Zimbabwe while Chiweshe is now with PACT, a conduit of the American Embassy.
Mehluli discovered the love affair last Wednesday when he rummaged through his wife’s WhatsApp chats.These affairs had been running concurrently since last year November.
“Indeed I cheated on Mehluli not that I wanted to but I had no choice, we have been suffering for years now and we have a minor to fend for.
“I know how hard life can be because at some point I once stayed in the streets and I am an orphan, I only want the best for my son.

“So when his best friend presented me that he would get my husband a job and his former boss Zamchiya promised to get him something at Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition where he is the director, I jumped at it," she said.
Both he Chiweshe and Zamchiya allegedly knew they were bedding their friend’s wife from the information gathered.
“Chiweshe knew that I was going out with Zamchiya and we would arrange to meet in town and at times he would come to our home in Zimre Park when Mehluli was away,” Dzokese said.
Dzokese and Mehluli have been married for three years and Mehluli says his wife was a victim of circumstances and he will make sure that his colleagues will pay for what they did.
“I have known Chiweshe since 2003,he has been my best friend since then and what he did really broke me down.

“I have been Zamchiya’s right hand man since last year when he took over directorship at Crisis in Zimbabwe Coalition.

“I still have my son to think about so I have decided to forgive my wife and sort out our differences but I have decided to take legal route to deal with Zamchiya and Chiweshe,” said Mehluli.
Phillan Zamchiya
Chiweshe said he had no comment when H-Metro called him. Zamchiya’s phone was being answered by someone who said he was in church. "Dr Zamchiya has gone to church, he will come back to you," said the person who answered Zamchiya’s phone.
Zamchiya however, did not return the call at the time of going to print. Meanwhile,Mehluli claims that he has a recorded confession from Chiweshe,who allegedly sent someone to apologise to him.
Beloved Chiweshe
He however, said Zamchiya has not been cooperative. Mehluli took to social media (Facebook) to register his displeasure on what his friends did.
“I am not in the character of fighting mass or public wars in public nor fighting my friends in public, all my close friends know this too well, go down my timeline for verification.

I intend to set the record straight:

1. My account was not hacked, it is I who shared my sad story with you.
2. I will not be intimidated by inboxes of threats with baseless accusations.
3. To those that come forward,tell the truth and e~repent,I will forgive
4. I am not being used by any1 to settle political scores, it were so then I would be the greatest fool to do it through my family issues
5. I will not rest until justice prevails
6. I remain true and committed to the values of the struggle e~ubuntu I can no longer access my posts or comments from people,some of my fb apps have been disabled mainly because the guilty are now afraid of more truth,” reads Mehluli’s Facebook post

No comments:

Post a Comment