Ad

Thursday 15 September 2016

Secondary School girl killed herself because of her boyfriend

Jessica Beer

The girl identified as Jessica Beer, committed suicide after her boyfriend (Labi) who is a pork seller at the Wurukum market, in Makurdi, impregnated and abandoned her. Close sources further revealed that, Labi did not only impregnate Jessica but got another lady pregnant.


PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ Gossip App
Jessica was so devastated by the development that she drank a poisonous substance and was rushed to a hospital in Akpehe where doctors confirmed her dead on arrival.
A close friend of Jessica Beer told Punch, that her friend killed herself because she loved her boyfriend (Labi) and could not accept that she had been jilted. She further revealed that her late friend believed that after impregnating another girl, her future plans with Labi was in jeopardy.
The source said when she went to Beer’s residence; she met the victim on the floor, vomiting blood saying:
My friend had brought a sharp knife the day before the incident to my house. She said I should follow her to her boyfriend’s house, threatening to deal with him. But I advised her not to take the law into her own hands. When I went to see her the next day, I met Jessica (Beer) on the floor, vomiting blood and I quickly raised the alarm.”
One of her classmates disclosed that, “I was told that the boyfriend (Labi) is a cultist and an armed robber, who had refused to further his education. Why should my friend commit suicide over such a person? I can never do such a thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment