Ad

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Jonathan’s Detained Former CSO Finally Speaks Out

After our earlier confirmation that Chief Security Officer of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Gordon Obua was alive and not dead, the man himself has come out and refuted the rumours.
Gordon Obua
Gordon Obua
Obua lawyer had yesterday told the nation that the Obua was ill and was currently being held without a charge.
Then reports came in suggesting that the former CSO had passed away.
Mr Obua was presented to the media by the SSS today at the SSS office in Abuja.
Obua revealed to the nation that he was actually hale and hearty, and that he was treated with dignity by the management and staff of SSS.
“I thank Nigerians and members of my family who have expressed very serious concern about my wellbeing in the last six days,” he said. “I want to use this medium to tell Nigerians and members of my family that I am hale and hearty.”
He also said, “As a serving officer of DSS and having completed my duty tour with the last President, the service felt that I should give a briefing of my stewardship.”
He said that he expects the SSS will release him if he is not found guilty of allegations against him.
“I am a serving staff of DSS and I have limitations regarding speaking with the press. I thank the Director General of DSS for the way that I have been treated so far,” he said.

Obua’s lawyer, Andrew Itsekiri had demanded that the SSS need to either present a charge against Mr. Obua or release him without further delay.
He had announced that Obua was diabetic and has a serious case of high blood pressure and  is being “sadistically” denied water, food and life-sustaining medications by the SSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment