Ad

Saturday 8 July 2017

Woman Accuses Father-in-law of Allegedly Using 'Juju' to Have S*x with Her (Photos)


 
A village head identified as Mubare Chiringa, 72 has been accused by her daughter-in-law of using juju to have sexual intercourse with her.
 
The woman identified as Constant Muchena, 42 who has been staying with Muchena in Unit H for the past three months has called her daugher-in-law insane.
 
The sad incident happened in Zimbabwe.
 
"He is a wanted man at his rural homestead in Honde Valley (where he is a headman) with a case of him being found in possession of 76 women's underwear. I started having a feeling like I am having s*x when he is there in the early 1990s when I had my first born child. But, all along I thought that the feeling was Kufunga mureme wangu sezvo achimbobuda nebasa. I did not know that my father-in-law was using mububobo on me until I visited several apostolic healers who confirmed that." she said.
 
Revealing how she broke the juju, the woman continued: "I was instructed at church that I should put salt on white cloth and then insert into my private parts to scare his juju on me away. Whenever I wear the cloth with salt he will be angry with me to the extent yekuti vanondituka nguva dzese.
 
 
Speaking further, she said her husband has remained not bothered when the father-in-law use vulgar words to address her.
 
According to H-metro, the father-in-law said the woman has been looking for a way to ridicule him and chase him out of the house.
 
"I am a respected headman in my village that I would not do such a thing to the mother of my grandchildren." the father-in-law said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment