Ad

Thursday 20 August 2015

Anita Oyakhilome Glows As She Attends Her Mum's Birthday Party (Photos)

It seems pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s ex-wife, Anita, has finally moved on after their messy divorce.
The beautiful woman and former c0-founder of Christ Embassy Church was spotted in a happy mood at her mother’s 70th birthday, (Mummy Nkechi) in London with friends and family.
See photos below:
      
On a recent post on her blog, Pastor Anita claimed that she had been in an “abusive marriage.” She revealed how her marriage has been a thorn in her flesh, saying: ”It is my desire to reach out and inspire you especially if you feel vulnerable and in need of a change. I hope to inspire you to believe in yourself no matter the circumstances. I want to help you recreate your life going forward, so you can live beautifully. I have been through this journey of rediscovery and nothing is as beautiful as realising one’s uniqueness as I have done. Life is precious however; your life can go through different seasons: winter, spring, summer or autumn. Life can hit you with financial loss, disappointments, death of a loved one, a broken relationship, loss of a job, a divorce, being falsely accused or being a victim of crime. These can shatter you to pieces but you can do something about it.
“Life is a gift from God and you deserve to be happy irrespective of your age, race, gender, background or financial situation. I urge you to appreciate the gift you are, you are precious and valuable. Never lose sight of who you are; begin to create new visions and dreams for your life. Let nothing stop you from growing every day. My story is not one of a bed of roses, far from it but I had a choice to either beat myself over the regret of tolerating abuse for so long or put a stop to the abuse and recreate my life for the best. My journey was not in vain. I can now help others realise that their situation does not define them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment