Ad

Thursday 13 August 2015

EXCLUSIVE: I'm Yet To See A Good Nigerian Freestyle Rapper - Casper Nyovest

South African rapper, Casper Nyovest, who is currently in Lagos, Nigeria has said Nigerian rappers are not good at freestyle.  
South African rapper, Casper Nyovest
In an exclusive chat with Naij.com on Wednesday night before his performance at the industry nite show, Casper who arrived the venue of the show alongside super pop star, D’Banj, said he is a big fan of Nigerian music.
“I love Nigerian music”he said.
Commenting on the rap game in Nigeria, Casper said “Nigerian rap, I know Olamide, I know Phyno, Reminisce. I think the rap game is tight here but i i haven’t seen any freestyle rapper in Nigeria” he said before quickly adding “but M.I is dope.”
Spotted at the industry nite was Wizkid, who came in company of two girls and refused to speak with pressmen with his bouncer pushing cameramen away.
Also spotted were Tuface, D’banj, LAX, K-Switch, General Pype, EFA, amongst others.

No comments:

Post a Comment