Ad

Monday 17 August 2015

Man Beheads Pastor Of Evangelical Church

Cyril Ojar, a 27 year old man has been arrested by police operatives for allegedly beheading one pastor James Eni of an Evangelical church in Akamkpa local government area of Cross River state.
I Reporter has it that the suspect who is being held in the Cross River state police command, Diamond Hill showed no remorse and insisted that he had committed the crime in self defence and insisted that he would commit the crime again if presented with the same opportunity.
“I went to stroll near his house on Friday, but there was nobody in the house. I went there again on Sunday afternoon; he saw me and chased me. He cut me in the head with a machete.
“When he tried to cut me again, I wrestled with him and both of us fell on the ground. I collected the knife and murdered him.
“All I did was to teach the pastor a lesson. I overpowered him and chopped off his head. In the process, he died. If there be a next time, I will do it again,” Cyril said
The culprit was reportedly without a machete wound making it impossible to believe his claim.
Hogan Bassey, the spokesman of the state police command said the suspect escaped after committing the crime but the police were able to apprehend him.
“When he went to the pastor’s house to steal for the second time after he stole from the place the previous Friday, it infuriated the pastor who eventually chased him away. But Cyril overpowered him and cut off his head.”
“He was however traced to his hideout by the police, who arrested and brought him back to Akamkpa, where he committed the act and was eventually taken to the police headquarters, where he is being detained,”
 Bassey noted.
In a related story, a man, popularly known as Alhaji, murdered three persons including a three-year-old boy, after a quarrel over the ownership of a bitter leaf plant in the compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment