Ad

Monday 17 August 2015

Read What KCEE's Brother, Wife Said About Their Wealth

One of the successful CEOs in the music business Emeka Okonkwo, popularly known as E-Money, and his wife Juliet Okonkwo have opened up on their dramatic stride to riches.
Discussing her life with the rich CEO in an interview with Sunday Punch, Juliet said she met E-Money during a video shoot for one of Julius Agwu songs in 2003.
She said their relationship started as friendship before it graduated to dating and eventually marriage after four years.
She said: “When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.”
E-Money admitted that he met his wife when he was struggling to make money.
He said: “I was looking for a God-fearing lady who wasn’t excessively concerned with material possessions and who I could plan with a future with. Fortunately, I found those qualities in her. KCee was the one who lent me N20,000. I used it to pay our fare in Lagos.”
He said things turned around for him when he won a $2m contract.
E-Money and Juliet are now blessed with three sons.
Last week, 5 Star Music faced a backlash from fans following the reports of the death of their latest signing, Skiibii Mayana.
The death and later “resurrection” of Skiibii was eventually deemed a failed publicity stunt by fans. Since then, the label has been finding it difficult explaining itself in the media.

No comments:

Post a Comment