Ad

Sunday 2 August 2015

Super Eagles’ EPL Player Wants To Go Back To School

Super Eagles and Stoke City striker, Osaze Odemwingie has revealed his intention to go back to school and get more education.
The 34 year old player and father of two boys told Duckstoke.co.uk that he wants to remain relevant in Sports and also go back to school.
“I’ve not given it too much thought to be honest and I could remain in Sport. But I definitely do want to get some more education. You never know what will happen next in life…..do you? Odemwingie asked.
Odemwingie’s mother is of Russian origin and he has represented Nigeria in over 60 matches which included two world cup, Olympics and African Cup of Nations.
Praising his club management and fans, Odemwingie said he is happy with his move to Stoke because they showered him with kind gestures.
He said: “I was always surprised how quickly Stoke fans took me. I came here and fans saw I was really happy with the move. Everything about the club was right for me. The reception I had that day at comeback game was truly amazing”

No comments:

Post a Comment