Ad

Saturday 5 September 2015

Baba Suwe Explains Why He Will Never Marry Actress Again

Baba Suwe
Baba Suwe
Nigerian comedian, Babatunde Omidina, better known as Baba Suwe, who lost his actress wife six years ago, disclosed he would never marry an actress again.

The 57-year-old Yoruba actor shed some light on his private life while speaking with Potpourri, Vanguard reports.
It is obvious that even after years of living without Omoladun, who used to be his real soulmate, Baba Suwe cherishes memories about her.
“It has not been easy but life must go on. I believe whatever happens has been pre-ordained. The death of Omoladun was a great loss I cannot get over in this lifetime. She will remain my best companion. She understood me than any other person on planet earth. At times when we quarrelled in the house, she would abuse me on set and that would mark the end of the issue.”
Regarding whether he considers marrying another woman, the actor replied:
“Yes, I am getting married pretty soon. You can’t know her for now. She is not an actress because I can’t marry an actress again.”
The interviewer wondered why, to which Baba Suwe responded:
“No, I don’t mean anything of such. What I mean is that I cannot get someone like Omoladun among the actresses again. Her good acting skills is one of the reasons I loved her but I have decided to check elsewhere for love.”
It can be alleged that the actor is not very much into discussing personal things in the media. In a recent interview with The Punch, when asked about his marriage plans, the veteran actor said:
“When I would get married is nobody’s business. It could be this year or the next but whenever it happens, everybody would know about it. I have numerous prospects that I can pick from. It is not just one person I am eyeing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment