Ad

Sunday 6 September 2015

I Have A Crush On Prof Jega- Olamide Aroguma

Miss Global Nigeria, Olamide Aroguma
Miss Global Peace Nigeria, Olamide Aroguma

Newly crowned Miss Global Peace Nigeria 2015,
Olamide Aroguma who is so passionate about touching lives that she has to set up an empowerment skill acquisition program, speaks about her crush on Prof. Attahiru Jega.
In an interview with Vanguard, Olamide Aroguma revealed more about herself, career and much more.
While speaking about her love life and dream man, Olamide disclosed that there is no dream man anywhere and that she can fall in love with anybody.
She said “there’s no dream man. People just lust over things that are not reasonable. Most times, we end up falling for someone who’s not our dream man. I don’t have a picture in my head, I just believe in wherever love takes me. I can fall in love with anybody as long as he’s God fearing”.
When further asked about if she has ever had a crush on anyone, she mentioned a few names including former INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega.
Olamide said “when I was younger, I used to have a huge crush on Thierry Henry, the footballer. We are just two girls in my family, which explains why I was the tomboy. I used to watch football a lot with my dad. While watching Thierry Henry play football on TV, I’d tell my dad ‘That’s my future husband. Now that i am older, that would be Prof. Attahiru Jega. I love his calmness and the fact that he’s so composed and cool”.
Read full interview in .

No comments:

Post a Comment