Ad

Thursday 10 March 2016

Manchester City FC Will Be My Last Club In Europe - Aguero


Argentinian International Sergio Aguero says Manchester City will his last club in Europe.

With his contract due to expire in three years, Aguero is determined to return to his homeland.

“In the last few months a lot of things have been said about a new contract, but I didn't pay any attention," he told radio station Independient En La Uno.

“It's clear to me that when my contract ends, after the World Cup [Russia 2018], I'm going to Independiente.

“Here at the club they are great with me, they always told me that they were open if the chance of a transfer arises.

“But where am I going to go in Europe? No, when I go, when my contract ends, I'm going to Argentina to play for El Rojo. From Manchester, straight to Avellaneda."

No comments:

Post a Comment