Ad

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Football Star Caught by His Wife Having S*x With Another Woman in Their Car

 
Ronald Chitiyo
Popular Zimbabwean footballer, Ronald Chitiyo’s wife has sensationally claimed that their marriage is now irretrievably broken down after she caught the footballer having s*x in the car with another woman.
According to H-Metro, after she caught him, Chitoyo's wife Erenesi Alfasi, who is four months pregnant received a thorough bashing from Chitiyo prompting her to make assault complaints with the police – case No. RRB 2741461 – at Domboramwari police station in Epworth. She, however, later withdrew the charges.
Erenesi bared it all saying Chitiyo’s zipper was loose.
She said: “I was coming from Solani shops in Epworth with my friend when I saw Chitiyo with one of his ex-girlfriends having s*x in the car

“They were both n*ked and I greeted him, he panicked and that was around 7pm, they were at the back seat of the car and his car has tinted windows.

“He then started to insult me and his friend came and they started insulting me with obscenities, he went on to say that he was not going to look after me and the pregnancy.

“He then pushed me but I did not fall, he then went on to pull me whilst the car was moving.

“I tried to flee from him but I could not could run faster because he even started driving his car faster and I sustained bruises on my body."
Erenesi went on claiming that Chitiyo also assaulted his mother who tried to inquire from him what had happened.
“I then called my mother and we went to Ronald’s residence and when my mum inquired from him what had happened; he took a golf stick and started assaulting my mum.

“She sustained injuries on her left eye and she managed to escape by biting him and his father took the golf stick from him.

“We then went to Domboramwari police station and lodged a complaint with the police,” said Erenesi.
When contacted for comment, Chitiyo could neither confirm nor deny the allegations.
“I have no comment to what you are asking me, because I know the moment I say something you will interpret it wrongly so it’s better not to say anything,” said Chitiyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment