Ad

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Woman Describes How She Had the Best Orgasm of Her Life While Giving Birth (Photo)

Sangeeta revealed she had the best orgasm of her life while giving birth
A Mum has given details of a lifechanging experience how she had “the best orgasm of her life” while giving birth to her son. This is how The Sun UK shared the lovely experience.
Sangeeta Freeman, from Totnes, Devon, claims that she was overwhelmed by “surges of pleasure” in the moments just before her newborn arrived.
While most women tell tales of agonising pain during labour, Sangeeta experienced what is known as an orgasmic birth.
She said: "During my contractions, I was thinking 'I want more of this' and it would be wonderful for it to go on as long as possible.”
She added that she had read about orgasmic labours before entering the delivery ward and was keen to explore having a natural birth.
"I didn't want one of these quick labours, I wanted one I would remember. And it was definitely that,” Sangeeta said.

"It was like I was on a high, but so much better than any orgasm I had ever had."
When Sangeeta, now 42, became pregnant 16 years ago, she said that she did not plan on experiencing a climax while going through labour - but added that the sensation felt no different to the experience felt during s*x.
The former complementary therapist said that she was inspired by several books about natural births which included segments about having a birth that includes sensual pleasure.
She explained: "I was so happy when I discovered I was pregnant, I knew something really extraordinary was taking place inside my body, and I wanted to understand it on every level and make the most of the experience.”
Two days before her due date in November 1999, Sangeeta started to go into what would be a 27-hour long labour.
However, unlike many mums-to-be who experience agony, Sangeeta said that she was actually enjoying the contractions.
As part of her plan to have a home birth, she even invited a few of her friends round, took a bath - and even had sex with her partner 14 hours into the labour.
She said of the experience: "Although there wasn't much space inside me, it was just about manageable, and very pleasurable indeed.

"The love I felt for my partner felt truly profound and deep."
When she was 22 hours into labour the midwife visited Sangeeta and recommended that she be transferred to Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton.
After almost three hours in hospital, the mum of one began to feel intense surges of pleasure – the start of her orgasmic birth.
"I felt like I was opening up and there was no stopping it, it was absolutely incredible," she said.
"It was painful, but at the same time there were surges which were totally sensual.

"It felt like pleasure and pain merged into one. I couldn't say which was stronger - pleasure or pain.

"Then from out of nowhere I began shouting 'Yes, yes, yes!'"

"It felt like the best feeling in the world, a powerful and primal feeling that felt exhilarating and deeply significant, far more pleasurable than just an orgasm."
It was at this pleasurable moment that her newborn baby boy emerged weighing 6oz 3lb - marking the start of a deep bond between mother and child.
Sangeeta said that she didn't use any sort of special technique to bring about the pleasurable experience, but instead was in a state of deep relaxation after facing her fears around giving birth.
The new-mum breastfed her son until he was three-and-a-quarter years old and since her"deeply sensual experience" trained as a midwife, she now runs an independent practice in Devon.

No comments:

Post a Comment