Ad

Friday 24 July 2015

Why My Daughter Can Marry At 18- Omotola Reveals

Popular Nollywood actress,  Omotola Jolade Ekeinde who recently voiced out her views on the current political situation and her support for President Muhammadu Buhari, has opened up on why she can allow her 18-year old daughter walk down the aisle.
Omotola Jolade
Omotola Jolade
The talented and curvy actress in an interview with Omgdailyupdate  blog opened up on why she married early, why she does not have friends in the movie industry and much more.
READ 
However, when asked if she had ever considered the fact that her daughter, Meriah who is now 18, could get married any time and she would end up becoming a grandmother before her 40th birthday, she disclosed that,
I don’t care much about it. I don’t even want to think about that because I got married early. What I always tell people is that all fingers are not equal. The fact that I got married early does not mean that my own child will get married early. My mother didn’t marry early. So it is not hereditary. But if my daughter wants to get married early and I like the guy and If I see that he is responsible enough, why not?”

No comments:

Post a Comment